Monday, June 10, 2013

How Can I Ignore This One with Zero Signers?

How can I Not sign this petition?  Ann and I Did lose our home even though all credit card and mortgage payments were current.  I bought it in May and a string of Very early tornadoes came through the next Jan. causing so much camage the insurance company didn't want to pay for it.  I hadn't paid premiums long enough is my guess as to why.

I am a renter who has declared bankruptcy.


Change.org
Hurricane Sandy destroyed my home and now I could lose it to foreclosure. Sign my petition asking Wells Fargo to comply with federal orders and help all Sandy victims with mortgage payment extensions.
wf/click?upn=L4wUyO6b13sjdmUXmXaF3ImVTD6G6GFyhYT-2F9kLEoC8rNdSfuS-2FLPyq62QB5RW-2FFr3bAB6ILaUFwsZFGrEuSJzJVkK5OpAEwv5d-2Fmso1Uj-2ByjWJ5-2BXSMXgQxzaNQY-2BHCHCinQArwad32JCZymSizx9wR-2FVmZmlO-2BQiZdZhYB42PtYeJi9xkhJpXaXn3gvjXnkvrJTmSFNaS-2FJ9axjCFMAmnDywv1mshO6SfcTZ1H7NQa7VIuaJSjE540y5HJI8ck_M97dK4ppjqAUhQa03OdsxnXFjwvZVp-2BcPZpDEKfq2Ds60Pfo03Nj9IryL-2FsRbqMQaSbN3hv1VAkz3XIlkyirlSvKc8rFlrs8jiCIN-2Fvi4yGVfFqyggKwX7jI1ORBDqr062rpC-2F8496M9XA8yp6Gckl-2BbinH9HlnlnCWILjVXveRp2mIw2PCyWwbP1oGTqObm-2FVqXaDH-2FkY5Uyatov-2BirxSoH6yiArqjoWZhj-2FHrHVPpO3hiBNogJLtAL2-2B2BcApW
Sign My Petition
When Hurricane Sandy hit my home, it sustained so much damage we almost had to tear
it down and start over. My family and I could have lost everything.
After the hurricane the federal government agreed to allow homeowners to temporarily
suspend mortgage payments without being threatened with foreclosure in order to rebuild.
When I called Wells Fargo in April they said everything would be fine, and we were
hopeful for the first time in months.
But last week I learned that Wells Fargo went back on their word and might foreclose
on my home.
Wells Fargo is defying the federal government and unfairly targeting my family and
other Sandy victims who have already suffered so much.
wf/click?upn=L4wUyO6b13sjdmUXmXaF3ImVTD6G6GFyhYT-2F9kLEoC8rNdSfuS-2FLPyq62QB5RW-2FFr3bAB6ILaUFwsZFGrEuSJzJVkK5OpAEwv5d-2Fmso1Uj-2ByjWJ5-2BXSMXgQxzaNQY-2BHCHCinQArwad32JCZymSizx9wR-2FVmZmlO-2BQiZdZhYB42PtYeJi9xkhJpXaXn3gvjXnkvrJTmSFNaS-2FJ9axjCFMAmnDywv1mshO6SfcTZ1H7NQa7VIuaJSjE540y5HJI8ck_M97dK4ppjqAUhQa03OdsxnXFjwvZVp-2BcPZpDEKfq2Ds60Pfo03Nj9IryL-2FsRbqMQaSbN3hv1VAkz3XIlkyirlSvKc8rFlrs8jiCIN-2Fvi4yGVfFqyggKwX7jI1ORBDqr0csLjsmxQq5oTCRVeapYieXnsYcSzOrRDyKlKOonKjj2f1BT6dzkFBV9AVPDZgFhB1EIigD6QLpnJs61Vqicgfv9WNDfIyR233pJA2Gt5rK46s3OchPO-2BJNkpC7FDAcVF
I started a petition on Change.org asking Wells Fargo to obey the federal mandate and provide me and all homeowners affected by Sandy a payment extension. Click here to sign.
After Hurricane Sandy our home was unlivable, and my family and I spent the rest
of winter living in a trailer in our front yard. Our water froze and we lost heat.
But we stayed because we wanted to save and rebuild our home, and the extension of
mortgage payments made it possible for us to do that.
Not only is Wells Fargo refusing to comply with a federal mandate to protect all
homeowners affected by Hurricane Sandy, but they're jeopardizing my family's financial
security. Because of the extensive damage to our home caused by the hurricane, my
family had to take out a loan against my husband's 401k -- the only savings we have.
I've heard of countless other homeowners saving their homes from foreclosure by starting
petitions on Change.org. I believe that with enough signatures, Wells Fargo will
do the right thing and suspend mortgage payments for homeowners affected by Sandy
instead of foreclosing.
Sign my petition asking Wells Fargo to comply with the federal government mandate and work with Hurricane Sandy victims like myself to save our homes.
Thank you for your help.
Kathleen Murphy
Brick, New Jersey
Sign My Petition
Mailing Address: Change.org · 216 W 104th St., #130 · New York, NY 10025

No comments:

Post a Comment