Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Relieved!

Like the little girl crying about too much news about "Bronk Obama" and Mitt Romney I am Sick and beyond of election news, phone calls, and E-mails.  But I am Hugely relieved that President Obama won a second term and also that Mr. Tod Akin was defeated by his Democratic opponent, Senator Claire McCaskil!  I Truly hope that this House of Representatives will try to bet something Positive done!  If not, I hope the Tea Party gets thrown out on its ear during midterm elections.  This is Only one person's opinion and I thank everyone who voted and everyone who volunteered in Any campaign!

I think things will become tougher for those of us without work or with disabilities, but I do believe President Obama will do what he can to limit some of the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment