Thursday, August 1, 2013

Abilitieslive.com is Finally a Reality

ANNOUNCING ABILITIESLIVE.COM OPENING

Finally, abilitieslive.com is open for business.  At the moment we are selling earrings made by a disabled woman trying to work her way Off of Social Security Disability, and fashion dolls from me.  Many have clothing I have made for them as well as Mattel fashions.  Please check it out when you have time.

Thank you for honoring me by continuing to read this mostly non-doll blog!

The truth is I covet many dolls, but am more interested in helping other disabled and poor people survive.  I still read some of your doll blogs with covetous enthusiasm.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Teresa, on this dream-come-true for you. Glad to see it realized. I will be sure to share your new venture on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and my blog.

    Yay, Teresa and Angel!

    ReplyDelete