Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last night when I went to bed it was 22 degrees F. But the wind was so ferocious all day and into the night that I was praying the shelters wouldn't be turning people out early! Felt like the wind could rip your face off of your bones!

In the past few years we have gotten more wind here, both Summer and Winter. It used to be that a 20 MPH wind was considered a stiff breeze. Now we often have winds of 30 to 35 or gusts up to 40 MPH. May not sound like much of a difference, but when you're walking into it in the Winter it IS! In Summer and Winter it dries out my eyes.

Knowing it is not rational to Hate weather doesn't help. When it is as Painfully cold as it was yesterday I Hate it and think of Ann, out in weather like That, Before the blizzard!

Last night I dreamed about Ann, that she went to the hospital and never came back. I woke up saying, "But where is Ann?"

What is With this Damned autocorrect? As soon as I typed the word "feelings" into the "labels" box blogger and my computer plugged in, "faces and cloth" Ok, so I have feelings about more than one thing, doesn't everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment