Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

I wish all of you a Happy, Safe, and Prosperous New Year! Please drive defensively, have a good time and if you even Think you might need to, Call a Cab, your life is worth So much more than taxi fare! Thank alll of you for being kind enough to read what I have had to say this year.

I once decided to tell off my boss, no matter What resulted from it. Went to lunch that day and got the Best fortune cookie I Ever had read to me. "Take a lesson from the whale. He only gets harpooned when he surfaces to Spout!"

Well this blog was begun because I Couldn't take that wise lesson, but I Didn't tell off my boss.

May you all have health, peace, safety, and happiness!
And may all people find ways to find self-acceptance and to stop warring with themselves and one another

No comments:

Post a Comment