Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Who's Really in the Driver's Seat?

I had hoped to put two different posts together to make my point.  However, I'm working with a new computer and can't get to saved Word documents with name, etc. removed by the keyboard commands I used to use.  So I will have to make two posts, sorry.

Change.org
U.S. Bank won't consider our offer to buy our own home until after they evict us. Help us ask them to negotiate with us before Nov 5th.
Sign my Petition

After my husband's business went under, it broke my heart when we couldn't pay the
mortgage on our family farm, where we've lived for nineteen years and where my seven
children grew up.
But we turned things around --
we've pulled together the money we need to buy our farm and family home in cash.
 Yet we can't, because our bank won't let us.
U.S. Bank won't even consider an offer from us to buy our home until
after they evict us
 on November 5th.
 I can't let this happen to my family.
I started a petition on Change.org asking U.S. Bank to accept our offer to purchase our own home -- before we're evicted on November 5th.
Click here to sign my petition.
We've been trying to work with the bank for months so we can keep our home, but every
time we call we're forwarded along from representative to representative, and all
of them just say they can't negotiate with us.
I'm hoping that this petition will make a difference in helping my family keep our
home. We all have been so humbled by all the love and support from everyone. I can
barely read the comments people leave on my petition each night through the tears.
Will you add your name too?
Click here to sign my petition to U.S. Bank, and help our family keep the farm.
Thank you so much for your help.
- Jeannette Gearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment