Thursday, October 6, 2011

Well Blogger and I just had another "technical difficulty." And this post isn't fun to write, maybe I should have written it in Word, then cut and pasted.

Ann loved the Fall, and her birthday would have been a week from today. It's getting more and more difficult to keep slogging through the days, wondering what the hell I'm still here for. I have everything a person could want, but sometimes all I want to do is Sleep to stop the pain!

Sewing for dolls gives me comfort and something to focus on. Actually, I am glad to be mentally whole enough to Feel this pain which, in the past I would have dissociated from me or drowned in drugs or drink. I am also Very thankful for the kindness of readers who have answered so many of my Newby and blind person doll questions!

Howloween is not the same without Ann's help. This year I just don't have the energy to make a costume from what I have, so I'mm buying one, mostly done, and going as a wolf. Going all out helps, clawed feet, hands with hairy patches and claws, more. I'll be trapsing into the chemo. ward to hopefully share a laugh with those still receiving cheo. and then going to see the oncologist. I will try toget pictures uploaded. Haven't made a big fluffy wolf tail yet. Asked the dog if I could borrow his and I Think he might have given me a bad look, meaning something like Hell No! My sister says it's the wrong colors anyway. Dog is a mix of Basset Hound and Australian Shepherd, every color a dog can be, he has some of it. People either think he's ugly or beautiful, having so many colors, fusty freckles, black and white ticking, brown, gray where the white mixes with brown. He's a kind friend though, and that's all I care about.

Doc' couldn't deal with my parrot feet up in the stirrups, wonder what he'll think of hairy clawed feet? Hope it makes him laugh, I would Hate to have His job!

No comments:

Post a Comment